Please note that refunds/replacements can only be made if the below conditions apply:
- Defective items must be returned for replacement only if prior notification has been given within 48 hours of purchase.
- Defective items must be returned in their original condition, unworn or unused and in its original packaging with the sales receipt or all related travelling documents (e.g. boarding pass, copy of e-ticket receipt) to Fiji Airways Duty Free After Sales service centre. Upon safe receipt of returned goods, we will issue a refund or a replacement
- Replacement of goods will be mailed directly to customer’s address and will include any incurred postage cost.
- Fiji Airways will not accept items which have been damaged due to abuse, misuse, accidents, alterations or appear to have been used. Dutiable items may not be replaced due to local customs regulations. These may include tobacco products, fragrances and cosmetics.
- Fiji Airways will refund money only if there is no stock of the items to be replaced.
- No refund will be made for liquids, aerosols or gels (LAG’s) that are confiscated by the airport security at LAG’s affected airports.